Utilities - Key Integrators of Solar
Wholesale solar prices continue to decline, and the investment tax credit extension offers certainty that solar is here to stay. With stronger economics in favor of solar, your commercial, industrial and municipal customers are asking for onsite and community solar projects. The modern utility must know how to work in both the distributed and wholesale markets. Today, there are more than 10GWs of solar in construction. Join us at SPI, ESI, & North America Smart Energy Week to learn how to learn how to take advantage of this massive and growing U.S. market.
Who this Pathway is meant for: Utilities, municipalities, and those looking to learn more about the advantage of integrating solar and storage into your renewable portfolio.
- General Session: Innovation on the Regulatory Front
- Distribution System Infrastructure and Planning to Support Optimized Charging of Electric Vehicles
- Managing Risk & Uncertainty in Regulatory Proceedings
- Utility-Scale Wind - Where Corporate Purchasing of Renewables Began and What Comes Next
- Utility-Scale Solar Plants of the Future: Integrating Energy Storage, Solar Trackers, and Software