Home, building automation, and smart energy technologies are natural compliments to the solar industry, as automation technologies focus on using energy more productively. Everything comes together at SPI in The Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace. In 2018, the marketplace will include the entire solar, storage, hydrogen fuel cells, and smart energy microgrid landscape. The marketplace features a fully-functioning “live” microgrid, power conversion equipment, energy management systems, building and home smart energy products, electric vehicle charging stations, energy storage systems, and solar energy products—ultimately making the connection between solar, storage, hydrogen fuel cells, and smart energy.
Learn about what's next for smart energy industry and your business at the Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace. 2018 schedule coming soon.
INTERESTED IN SHOWCASING YOUR INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS IN THE MARKETPLACE?
There's a few ways to promote your brand and industry leadership in the smart energy and IoT space. If you don't see a package that fits your needs, our sales team will work with you to boost your brand recognition.
Basic Booth Package 10x10
$46.00 sqft, if member additional discount based on dues level
- Listing in the SPI Show Guide
- Listing in the online exhibitor list and online floor plan
- Four (4) booth personnel passes ($500 value)
- Ten (10) customer invitations ($2,500 value)
Booth and Product Demonstration
Member - $5,000 / Non-member - $5,850
Includes everything listed in Package One, plus:
- Recognition as a technology provider for the microgrid demonstration on the SPI website
- Recognition in emails to registered SPI attendees promoting the demonstration and microgrid marketplace*
*As time allows. Exhibitors must provide demonstration information no later than August 1, 2018.
Booth, Product Demonstration and Watt Level Sponsorship of SPI 2018
Member - $12,500 / Non-member - $15,000
Includes everything listed in Packages One and Two, plus:
- Recognition as a Watt level sponsor for SPI 2018 on the SPI website and on signage and banners at SPI 2018
- 10,000 priority points for SPI 2019 booth selection