Home, building automation, and smart energy technologies are natural compliments to the solar industry, as automation technologies focus on using energy more productively. Everything comes together at North America Smart Energy Week in The Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace. In 2018, the marketplace will include the entire solar, energy storage, hydrogen fuel cells, distributed wind, and smart energy microgrid landscape. The marketplace features a fully-functioning “live” microgrid, power conversion equipment, energy management systems, building and home smart energy products, electric vehicle charging stations, energy storage systems, and solar energy products—ultimately making the connection between solar, energy storage, hydrogen fuel cells, distributed wind, and smart energy.
Learn about what's next for the smart energy industry and your business at the Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace. 2019 schedule coming soon.
INTERESTED IN SHOWCASING YOUR INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS IN THE MARKETPLACE?
There's a few ways to promote your brand and industry leadership in the smart energy and IoT space. Contact our sales team for opportunities in 2019 to boost your brand.
Basic Booth Package 10x10
$46.00 sqft, if member additional discount based on dues level
- Listing in the North America Smart Energy Week Show Guide
- Listing in the online exhibitor list and online floor plan
- Four (4) booth personnel passes ($500 value)
- Ten (10) customer invitations ($2,500 value)
Booth and Product Demonstration
Member - $5,000 / Non-member - $5,850
Includes everything listed in Package One, plus:
- Recognition as a technology provider for the microgrid demonstration on the North America Smart Energy Week website
- Recognition in emails to registered North America Smart Energy Week attendees promoting the demonstration and microgrid marketplace*
*As time allows. Exhibitors must provide demonstration information no later than August 1, 2019.
Booth, Product Demonstration and Watt Level Sponsorship of North America Smart Energy Week 2019
Member - $12,500 / Non-member - $15,000
Includes everything listed in Packages One and Two, plus:
- Recognition as a Watt level sponsor for North America Smart Energy Week 2019 on the North America Smart Energy Week website and on signage and banners at North America Smart Energy Week 2019
- 10,000 priority points for North America Smart Energy Week 2020 booth selection