Connect with new audiences
Opportunity: Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and North America Smart Energy Week is expanding its footprint to include the entire smart building electric ecosystem in the Smart Energy Microgrid Pavilion.
Theme: Connecting Solar with Home and Building Energy and Automation Solutions
The Pavilion Includes
- Demonstrate generation sources, conversion equipment, storage and loads in operating microgrid(s).
- Pavilion will house an exhibitor Presentation Theater.
- Featuring “Destination Tours for Smart Energy and Energy Storage education track participants with special Government and International VIP tours.
- Grand Opening Day Ceremony & Keynote presentation speakers.
- Special “after-hours” event.
- Full-functioning microgrids
- Energy management systems
- Automation products
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Energy storage providers
- Solar panel manufacturers
- Power converters and inverters
- Energy efficient appliances & equipment
INTERESTED IN SHOWCASING YOUR INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS IN THE MARKETPLACE?
There's a few ways to promote your brand and industry leadership in the smart energy and IoT space. Contact our sales team for opportunities in 2019 to boost your brand.
Basic Booth Package 10x10
$46.00 sqft, if member additional discount based on dues level
- Listing in the North America Smart Energy Week Show Guide
- Listing in the online exhibitor list and online floor plan
- Four (4) booth personnel passes ($500 value)
- Ten (10) customer invitations ($2,500 value)
Booth and Product Demonstration
Member - $5,000 / Non-member - $5,850
Includes everything listed in Package One, plus:
- Recognition as a technology provider for the microgrid demonstration on the North America Smart Energy Week website
- Recognition in emails to registered North America Smart Energy Week attendees promoting the demonstration and microgrid marketplace*
*As time allows. Exhibitors must provide demonstration information no later than August 1, 2019.
Booth, Product Demonstration and Watt Level Sponsorship of North America Smart Energy Week 2019
Member - $12,500 / Non-member - $15,000
Includes everything listed in Packages One and Two, plus:
- Recognition as a Watt level sponsor for North America Smart Energy Week 2019 on the North America Smart Energy Week website and on signage and banners at North America Smart Energy Week 2019
- 10,000 priority points for North America Smart Energy Week 2020 booth selection