This year during SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week, the businesses behind smart charging infrastructure are poised to have an even larger footprint on the show floor.
In 2018, over 20% of the 19,000 event attendees were interested in electric vehicles. Infrastructure needs are expanding as EV adoption continues its upward trend. At this year’s event, attendees on the show floor will be able to find electric vehicle infrastructure businesses and organizations in and around the Smart Energy Marketplace + Microgrid.
Thank you to our EV Experience partner,
EV activities in 2019:
- 1/2 day EV 101 workshop hosted by EZ-EV
- Panel sessions and show floor education focusing on EV integration
- Walking tour of the EV ecosystem
- Ride & Drive opportunities hosted by EZ-EV
- Analysis of SEPA’s recent white paper, “A Comprehensive Guide to Manage Charging”
- See the full schedule
Interested in Exhibiting?
By securing your space on the show floor, you will have the opportunity to connect with a comprehensive selection of business types to help reach your goals, including:
- Project developers
- EV manufacturers
- Energy storage developers and battery manufacturers
- Construction companies
- Independent Power Producers (IPPs)
- Federal, state, and local policymakers
- International Buyers Program delegates
More than 700 companies exhibited at SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week in 2018, they were part of the largest energy event in North America. For more information about "smart" charging infrastructure opportunities at SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week, please contact Jennifer Jenkins, Director, New Market Development.
Connect with International Buyers and U.S. Manufacturers
Exhibitors at SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week have a premier opportunity to participate in the International Buyers Program (IBP), organized by the U.S. Department of Commerce. IBP benefits U.S.-based exhibitors by bringing overseas delegations to meet with U.S. exhibitors to make connections that lead to export partnerships and export sales. The USDOC brought 1,000+ delegates in 2018 and is on target to exceed that number in 2019.