Join the largest gathering of hydrogen and fuel cells professionals in North America, co-located with Solar Power International and Energy Storage International during North America Smart Energy Week. SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week is the perfect platform to show how hydrogen & fuel cells can integrate with other distributed energy resources such as wind and geothermal, benefit from energy storage systems, and bolster electric vehicle infrastructure. Here, attendees can see how it all ties together, while hydrogen & fuel cell exhibitors can profit by demonstrating the versatility of hydrogen at North America’s largest energy event.
What to expect at Hydrogen + Fuel Cells International:
- 60+ international exhibitors and partners
- Ride & drive opportunity
- Comprehensive exhibition topics including:
- Hydrogen generation, storage and transportation
- Fuel Cell systems and applications: stationary,
automotive, mobile, special markets
- Components and supplying technology
- Fuel Cell testing
See who's already signed up for this year's event:
- Air Liquide
- Andreas Hofer Hochdrucktechnik
- Giner ELX, Inc.
- Hexagon Purus
- HORIBA FuelCon GmbH
- Hydrogenious LOHC Technologies GmbH
- Hydro-Pac, Inc.
- Leyland Hose and Silicone Services
- Nel Hydrogen
- Nova Werke, AG
- PDC Machines, Inc
- Resato International BV
- Sono-Tek Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Taylor-Wharton America INC.
- WEH Technologies