Join the premier gathering of green hydrogen and fuel cells technology professionals in North America, co-located with Solar Power International and Energy Storage International during North America Smart Energy Week outdoors in Las Vegas. Experience the versatility of renewable hydrogen and fuel cell applications for utilities, microgrids, vehicles, and more.
H2+FCI is returning this fall with three ways to participate:
- Expo Experience Outdoors & Online: Join your colleagues onsite and online for a unique show floor experience outdoors, with content also available for streaming.
- Expo Experience Online Only: Can't make the trip? Jump online for a unique, virtual show floor experience that includes live-streamed content from outside of the Las Vegas Convention Center, as well as direct chat opportunities with exhibitors.
- Virtual Education Conferences: North America Smart Energy Week's full conference education is going virtual. Access live panels and on demand sessions in the weeks leading up to the Expo Experience.
Interested in Exhibiting?
Check out a few of the companies who are exhibiting at Hydrogen + Fuel Cells International 2020 and join them at this must-attend event of the industry.
- Nel Hydrogen
- Worthington Industries
- Andreas Hofer Hochdrucktechnik
- Virginia Transformer
- California Fuel Cell Partnership