Join the premier gathering of hydrogen and fuel cells professionals in North America, co-located with Solar Power International and Energy Storage International during North America Smart Energy Week. SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week is the perfect platform to discover the versatility of hydrogen and fuel cells applications for utilities, microgrids, electric vehicles and infrastructure, and more. See how it all ties together at North America’s largest energy event.
Thank you to our Hydrogen + Fuel Cell International partner, California Fuel Cell Partnership
What to expect at Hydrogen + Fuel Cells International:
- 25+ international exhibitors and partners
- Comprehensive exhibition topics including:
- Hydrogen generation, storage and transportation
- Fuel Cell systems and applications: stationary,
automotive, mobile, special markets
- Components and supplying technology
- Fuel Cell testing
See who's already signed up for this year's event:
- Air Liquide
- Andreas Hofer Hochdrucktechnik
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
- Giner ELX, Inc.
- Hexagon Purus
- HORIBA FuelCon GmbH
- Hydrogenious LOHC Technologies GmbH
- Hydro-Pac, Inc.
- Leyland Hose and Silicone Services
- Nel Hydrogen
- Nova Werke, AG
- PDC Machines, Inc
- Resato International BV
- Sono-Tek Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Taylor-Wharton America INC.
- WEH Technologies