Join the premier gathering of hydrogen and fuel cells professionals in North America, co-located with Solar Power International and Energy Storage International during North America Smart Energy Week, and showcase the versatility of hydrogen and fuel cells applications for utilities, microgrids, electric vehicles and infrastructure, and more. See how it all ties together at North America’s largest energy event.
Thank you to our 2019 Hydrogen + Fuel Cell International partner, California Fuel Cell Partnership!
Registration opens March 2020!
Interested in Exhibiting?
Dozens of hydrogen and fuel cell companies exhibited in 2019, making North America Smart Energy Week the must-attend event of the industry. Check out a few of the companies who exhibited at Hydrogen + Fuel Cells International in 2019.
- Air Liquide
- Andreas Hofer Hochdrucktechnik
- California Fuel Cell Partnership
- HORIBA FuelCon GmbH
- Hydro-Pac, Inc.
- Nel Hydrogen
- Sono-Tek Corporation
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- WEH Technologies
What to expect at Hydrogen + Fuel Cells International:
- Exhibitors and partners from around the world
- Comprehensive exhibition topics including:
- Hydrogen generation, storage, and transportation
- Fuel cell systems and applications: stationary,
automotive, mobile, special markets
- Components and supplying technology
- Fuel cell testing