Participate in SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week from your home or office.
October 21-22 - Can't make the trip or would rather stay home? Hop online for a unique show floor experience, live-streamed outside of the Las Vegas Convention Center. Registration is complimentary, but required.
- Hundreds of exhibitors in the virtual Expo Hall available to chat, answering your questions and providing you with the right solutions for your business
- Chat virtual with exhibitors who are outdoors in Las Vegas
- Live-streamed General Sessions
- Live-streamed exhibitor interviews
- Live-streamed exclusive interviews via the Podcast Lounge
- Virtual guided pathways led by our Industry Hosts and Track Ambassadors
Working for you
Industry leaders SEIA (Solar Energy Industries Association) and SEPA (Smart Electric Power Alliance) produce this event. All proceeds from the event go right back into the industry. What does this mean? It means your registration helps fund the year-round research and education provided by the two associations as well as their advocacy and advisory efforts.
Conduct your business online this year by connecting with virtual exhibiting companies and companies exhibiting outdoors in Las Vegas that represent segments across the renewable energy industry.
Virtual General Sessions
Join this pair of premier general sessions via live-stream. Hear about the current renewable energy landscape with takeaways from the COVID-19 crisis, prospects for the solar+ decade and carbon free energy future, and the importance of diversity in the workforce.
Virtual Show Floor Education
SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week’s show floor education is being live-streamed from outside the Las Vegas Convention Center. Hear new strategies, innovation, and lessons learned in the solar, energy storage, hydrogen, EV, and wind industries.