North America Smart Energy Week Start-up Program
The SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week Start-up Program represents our commitment to supporting emerging technology and new entrants in the solar, smart energy and distributed energy resources, energy storage, and hydrogen + fuel cell industries. We are no longer accepting applications for 2019; however, get a head start on next year by applying for the 2020 program!
Hear from a number of start-up exhibitors showcasing innovation and new technology.
Tuesday, September 24
Storage Central Theater: Booth 137
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, September 25
Industry Trends Theater: Booth 7341
2:30 PM - 3:30 PM
See Which Start-Ups are Exhibiting
WHY EXHIBIT AS A START-UP AT SPI, ESI, AND NORTH AMERICA SMART ENERGY WEEK?
This unique opportunity for small, emerging companies allows you the opportunity to introduce your new products, tools, and services to a large audience. With over 20,000 attendees and 30+ media outlets, this is the event where you can find new customers, get media attention, and have the opportunity to add thought leaders and leading companies to your network.
You get exposure for all three days of the expo floor with a dedicated booth space, including four (4) registrations for your personnel, giving you a home base to conduct meetings—all for only $2,500.
Companies that are interested in submitting a Start-Up Program application must meet the following criteria:
- Company’s technology fits into one of the following categories:
—Electric vehicle/Electric Vehicle charging stations and infrastructure
—Hydrogen/Fuel Cell Technology
—Solar Related Clean Web
—Smart Energy/Smart Energy Management
- Under 20 employees
- Under $3 million in funding
- Under $1 million in revenue
- We highly recommend that you have a minimally viable product to exhibit but it’s not required
We will provide the following for each startup participant:
- 10’x10’ Exhibit space for all 3 days
- Opportunity to present as part of the Start-up Showcase Session
- Booth package to include: one table, two chairs, carpet, and wastebasket
- One 5amp electrical drop
- Pre-conference marketing promotion
- Exhibitor listing online
- 4 Exhibitor Personnel Registrations
- 10 Guest Expo Hall Registration to invite clients/guests
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge
- Access to Press List
CONTESTS AND GIVEAWAYS
- All startups who purchase a Start-up Program Exhibitor Package will be entered into a drawing to win complimentary tickets to onsite networking events
Your application will be reviewed and you will receive notification by email of your application status. If you are accepted to participate at SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week, you will have two weeks to complete your registration and payment for the event. Applicant submissions received after July 17, 2020 are not guaranteed a presentation slot in the Start-up Showcase. Start-up companies may participate in the program for up to two years.