SPI/ESI 2018 Meeting Room Request Form
Organizations that would like to hold meetings/group functions in conjunction with SPI/ESI 2018 must first obtain approval from Show Management. All companies will need to register for the SPI/ESI 2018 conference prior to submitting your request for meeting space. Priority will be given to Exhibitors and Sponsors.
Meeting space request applications will be accepted for review during the dates as outlined below:
- January 2, 2018 – June 30, 2018 SPI/ESI Sponsors/Exhibitors only
- July 1, 2018 ‐ September 23, 2018 – Open
It is the responsibility of the organizer hosting meetings to make sure that those meeting comply with the guidelines regulated by Show Management. Such meetings must be approved in advanced by Show Management, and are subject to the following Terms and Conditions of use:
- Companies may not contract meeting space directly with Official SPI/ESI Hotels. Only Companies that have room reservations booked within the official SPI/ESI housing block will be eligible to request meeting space.
Any groups found contracting directly without prior permission from SPI/ESI risk a loss of Exhibitor priority points or the ability to attend and participate in future meetings. Limited meeting space is available at SPI/ESI hotel properties for officially contracted SPI/ESI sponsors and exhibitors use. Meeting space is available at the Anaheim Convention Center.
- Black-Out Times - Non-exhibiting organizations may not hold functions during the defined black-out times. SPI/ESI will enforce the black-out times.
- Monday, September 24, 2018 - 3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Tuesday, September 25, 2018 - 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 26, 2018 - 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, September 27, 2018 - 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
- SPI/ESI 2018 provides education content from Monday, September 24 through Thursday, September 27, 2018. Organizations are not permitted to conduct or sponsor educational activities, presentations or meetings during this time.
- Once meeting/function space is approved, an email confirmation will be sent to requestor along with hotel convention service manager contact information. It is the responsibility of requestor to identify and secure available meeting/function space and to make any and all meeting/function space arrangements.
- Affiliate social events may NOT include any educational presentations to meeting participants.
- Any and all costs for services levied by the assigned hotel (meeting space rental, catering, audio visual, etc.) or other contracted vendors associated with the affiliate organization and/or its agents meeting/function are the sole responsibility of the submitter. SPI/ESI, SETS, SEPA and SEIA are not responsible for payment of any services connected with the event.
- Submitters who contact hotels on their own or otherwise attempt to circumvent SPI/ESI ancillary meeting space assignment process are subject to denial.
- SPI/ESI reserves the right to accept, reject or condition acceptance, based on SPI/ESI's sole discretion, for any reason. All outstanding obligations to SPI/ESI, SEPA or SEIA by the submitter must be fulfilled prior to space acceptance and assignment.
- Approved Ancillary Meeting Request form does not guarantee space within any hotel or the convention center. Meeting space is limited and based on availability. Additionally, any changes to original approved request form must be re-submitted for review and approval.
- The submitter shall protect, indemnify, hold harmless and defend SPI/ESI, SETS, SEPA, SEIA, its officers, directors, agents, members and employees against all such claims, liabilities, losses and damages and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of litigation, resulting from submitter’s negligence or willful misconduct.
SPI/ESI has the full authority to interpret or amend these rules at its sole discretion. All decisions will be final. All Companies agree to abide by any Terms and Conditions that may hereafter be adopted. All matters or questions not covered by the above rules and regulations are subject to the discretion of SPI/ESI. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time by SPI/ESI, and all amendments shall be equally binding on all parties. In the event of any amendment or addition to these guidelines, written notice will be given by SPI/ESI to such parties.