The Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and North America Smart Energy Week Booth Design Competition recognizes the most exciting booth displays. Exhibitors will have the opportunity to compete against one another by showing off their booth design as well as their attendee engagement and sustainability!
How will it work?
Exhibitors will be categorized based on booth size as well as location on the show floor. Each exhibitor will automatically be entered into the competition without the need to fill out additional paperwork. From there our exhibitors simply need to arrive at our show with their game face on!
Judges will roam the show floor and grade exhibitors based on a grading rubric that is available online. Exhibitors will be graded based on Booth Design, Branding, Staff Performance/Professionalism, and Sustainability and will be scored out of 100 points. Winners will be announced at the conclusion of SPI/ESI 2018 and will receive prizes for their efforts.
What will I win?
Exhibitors will compete against each other for a number of different prizes. These prizes will include:
- A trophy recognizing you as an SPI/ESI 2018 Booth Design Competition winner to be presented onsite at the conclusion of SPI/ESI 2018
- Social media recognition at the conclusion of SPI/ESI 2018
- Online recognition on SPI/ESI Website
- Floor Sticker recognition in your booth at SPI/ESI 2019
- Banner recognition at SPI/ESI 2019