SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week is going virtual in order to provide a safe space for you to conduct business. This year's Virtual Tradeshow will allow you to connect with the energy industry from your home office. The North America Smart Energy Week audience represents all segments of the solar, energy storage, and smart energy industries ... from installers, manufacturers, developers, utilities, C&I, and more.
Through the Virtual Tradeshow, you can:
- Access a leads list of attendees who add your company to their Planners
- Showcase details about your latest products and innovations
- Upload a variety of resources for potential leads including press releases, brochures, white papers, case studies and URLs for pre-recorded or live videos
- Expand your exposure in keyword search results by listing sub-brands
- Promote scheduled events specific to your brand such as guest speakers, webinars, live chats, Q&A sessions, and more
- Promote special offers such as exclusive discounts and giveaways
- Post contacts to display on your listing
- Access exclusive sponsorship opportunities
Virtual Tradeshow sponsored by
Grow Leads, Build Relationships
Additionally, you will get access to Virtual Business Cards that will allow attendees to connect directly with your staff via email leading up to and after the event.
The cost to exhibit virtually is $2,500.
Want to check out the benefits and features of the Virtual platform?
Tune in to this 30 minute webinar to learn more about what you will have access to, and how to take advantage of this opportunity.
Reach all cross-sections of the industry:
- Commercial builders
- Home automation experts