New to Solar Power International 2016
Opportunity: Solar Power International is expanding its footprint to include the entire smart building electric ecosystem in the Smart Energy Microgrid Pavilion.
Theme: Connecting Solar with Home and Building Energy and Automation Solutions at SPI 2016
An event destination: Located across from the main entrance of the exhibit hall and directly visible to the public from the main street – Paradise Road
The Pavilion Includes
- Demonstrate generation sources, conversion equipment, storage and loads in operating microgrid(s).
- Pavilion will house an exhibitor Presentation Theater.
- Featuring “Destination Tours for Smart Energy and Energy Storage education track participants with special Government and International VIP tours.
- Grand Opening Day Ceremony & Keynote presentation speakers
- Special “after-hours” event.
- Full-functioning microgrids
- Energy management systems
- Automation products
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Energy storage providers
- Solar panel manufacturers
- Power converters and inverters
- Energy efficient appliances & equipment
Basic Booth Package – 10x10 - $30 per square foot = $3,000
- Listing in the printed SPI Show Guide
- Listing on the online exhibitor list and online floor plan
- 4 booth personnel passes ($500 value)
- 10 customer invitations ($2,500 value)
Booth and Product Demonstration – $5,000
- Includes everything listed in package one, plus
- Recognition as a technology provider for the microgrid demonstration
- On the page for the microgrid demonstration on www.solarpowerinternational.com
- In emails to registered SPI attendees promoting the demonstration and microgrid pavilion
Booth, Product Demonstration, and Watt Level Sponsorship of SPI 2016 – $10,000
- Includes everything listed in the package two, plus
- Recognition as a Watt level sponsor of SPI 2016
- On the sponsor recognition page on www.solarpowerinternational.com
- On banners and signage on site thanking our sponsors for their support
- One VIP full conference pass
- 10,000 priority points for SPI 2017 booth selection