Getting there is easy!
We’re proud to announce that we’ve chosen SkyTeam as our Official Alliance Network for air travel. We would like to offer you seamless air travel via SkyTeam Global Meetings to our event. Our registered Global Meetings event offers you attractive airfares. By booking and buying your airline ticket via the dedicated link below, you will benefit from:
- Savings – take advantage of exclusive discounts up to 15% in both Business and Economy Class; no fee for your online bookings.
- Convenience – book the most convenient itinerary online with any of the 19 SkyTeam member airlines.
- Reward Miles – earn Miles on your frequent flyer program of a SkyTeam member airline and save on your future travels.
- Valuable services – SkyTeam Elite Plus, First and Business Class customers will experience SkyPriority, the alliance network red-carpet treatment, and will get access to the exclusive SkyTeam lounges.
- SkyTeam network – travel to your event from virtually anywhere in the world with over 14,500 daily flights covering more than 1,150 destinations in 175 countries.
The SkyTeam member airlines providing travel services on this Website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of SkyTeam.
SkyTeam does not control or operate any airline. When booking a Global Meetings discounted tickets, Participants agree to be bound by applicable international conventions as well as the conditions of carriage of the relevant Participating Carrier(s).
SkyTeam will be acting as an agent for the relevant Participating Carrier(s) and is not a party to the contractual relationship. SkyTeam shall, thus, not be liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any such airlines or for any personal injuries, death, loss, property damage or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom. SkyTeam has no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking or other event affecting a Participant's (or Participant's companion) journey, strike, failure in the information technology infrastructure or failure in internet connections, force majeure or other causes beyond its direct control, and SkyTeam has no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority. Participants will be subject to the relevant Participating Carrier(s) terms and conditions, which could limit or exclude liability to Participants (often in accordance with various applicable international conventions, such as the Warsaw or Montreal conventions).