With the "Happiest Place on Earth," right next door, what better place can there be to serve as our home for SPI & ESI 2018. Take an adventure through many of the world's best theme parks, unique museums like the USS Midway Museum, and some of the tastiest restaurants and eateries in Southern California. If you need some guidance, take a look at some of our favorite attractions below.
Eat + Drink
- Looking for a spot just a quick stroll away? The popular steakhouse restaurants Morton's The Steakhouse and Ruth's Chris Steak House are both less than a mile away from the convention center.
- Home of this year's Block Party, the House of Blues Anaheim offers not only great food, but an experience that intersects food, music, and art. The brand-new Restaurant & Bar offers indoor and outdoor dining surrounded by touches of contemporary and traditional Southern art and features made-from-scratch, Southern-inspired favorites.
- If you're willing to venture a little further out, try MFK by Aysee, a modern take on Filipino cuisine, rated one of the top 13 places to eat in Anaheim right now by Thrillist. Topping that list is The Blind Rabbit, Orange County's first speakeasy, which showcases some of the "most creative mixologists" and 'a food menu of equal decadence."
Anaheim is a shopper's dream with dozens of nearby options – from South Coast Plaza to Anaheim GardenWalk to Center Street Promenade. Ready to shop ’til you drop? Explore the countless opportunities here or check out some of the few listed below.
- Anaheim Indoor Marketplace | Giant Indoor Swap Meet
- Bueno Park Downtown | Over 900,000 sq. ft of retail
- Outlets at San Clemente | Orange County's First & only coastal outlet experience
- Outlets at Orange | Home to more than 120 stores
- GardenWalk | In the heart of the Anaheim Resort District
- Center Street | Quaintly curated shops, artisan-inspired eateries, and more
SPI & ESI 2018 Attendee Perks
Disney Park Tickets
It's hard to head to Anaheim and miss out on all the fun that Disneyland has to offer! To make it easier, we've reserved specially priced theme park tickets just for our SPI & ESI attendees.
Buy Tickets Today
Tickets are valid from Friday, Sept 21, 2018 through Tuesday, Oct 2, 2018.
If you're looking at other attractions, check out the #VisitAnaheim Attraction Page here.
We're excited to announce a new sustainability partnership with Lyft, the fastest growing ridesharing company in the U.S. As part of this new partnership, SPI & ESI attendees get a special discount on Lyft rides in Anaheim. Use code SPI18.