Need help convincing your boss you should attend Solar Power International and Energy Storage International? Just looking for ideas to share your participation with others? We've got you covered! Utilize the attendee toolkit to spread the word on social media with banners and shareable images; tell your boss why you need to attend and exactly what costs you will have with the justification letter and expense sheet.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are coming to SPI. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it. Download all banners here.
Just looking for the SPI & ESI logo? Download an eps file (print) and a png file (web) here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtag: #SPIcon #ESIcon
- I'm heading to #SPIcon #ESIcon on Sept 24-27 in Anaheim! Who else is going to be there?!
- The largest solar and storage trade show is in Anaheim this Sept and I'll be there! Join me there! https://www.solarpowerinternational.com/attend/register/
- Who's ready for #SPIcon? I just registered!
- Who's ready for #ESIcon? I just registered!
- I'll be at #SPIcon #ESIcon, alongside 20,000 solar industry professionals and 700 exhibitors. Did you register?
Justification Letter and Expense Sheet
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you need to attend SPI and ESI and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Fill out the justification letter and expense sheet before talking with your manager.