Need help convincing your boss you should attend the largest energy show in North America? Just looking for ideas to share your participation with others? We've got you covered! Use our attendee toolkit to spread the word on social media with banners and shareable images; tell your boss why you need to attend and exactly what costs you will have with the justification letter and expense sheet.
Social Media Banners and Shareable Images
Spread the word! Let your colleagues know you are speaking at SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week. These images can be shared on social media or embedded into blog posts, company newsletters, you name it! Download all banners here.
Just looking for the SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week logos? Download logos here.
Sample Tweets and Posts
Not sure what to say on social media? Let us help you out with these tweets and be sure to use the official event hashtags: #NASEW19 #SPIcon #ESIcon #TechSymp
- I'm heading to #NASEW19 #SPIcon on Sept 23-26 in Salt Lake City! Who else is going to be there?!
- The largest energy show in North America is in Salt Lake City this Sept and I'll be there! Join me there! https://www.solarpowerinternational.com/attend/register/
- Who's ready for #SPIcon? I just registered!
- Who's ready for #ESIcon? I just registered!
- I'll be at #SPIcon #ESIcon, alongside 19k+ energy professionals and 750 exhibitors. Did you register?
- There's no other event that demonstrates the integration of #solar with other #DERs like #NASEW19! Join me this September in Salt Lake City
Justification Letter and Expense Sheet
Know your goals. Who will you meet? What do you want to learn? And how much will it cost to attend the event? Be prepared to discuss why you need to attend SPI and ESI and how it will benefit not only you, but your company as well. Fill out the justification letter and expense sheet before talking with your manager.