Download our Free App
Once downloaded, select "North America Smart Energy Week" from the list. Your username is your email account, and the access key/password is your registration number (located on the back of your badge).
Email: [Use the same email used to register
Badge #: [Use the number located on your badge or on your registration confirmation email]
Download the Presentations
If you are unable to access the mobile app, a desktop version is available. All attendees MUST use their badge number and the email used to register in order to access the same functions available to mobile app users.
How to download presentations from north America Smart Energy Week (Full cConference presentations available to FC Attendees Only):
- After clicking the "Access Desktop Version" button, above you will be directed to our app website - Click “Login”
- Once logged on, select the menu button on the top left of the screen.
- On the menu, select "Summary"
- Click "All Presentations." A complete list of presentations will appear.
- Click directly on the presentation you want to view (presentations have the printer icon next to them. You can also click the box on the left to download multiple slides at a time. There is a select all option at the top of the page.
- When the page opens, click Export PDF. Select if you want 1 slide per page or 3 slides per page with the notes lines
Give it a few moments and it will create a PDF for you. Once it is created you will see a floating toolbar at the top of the page.If you do not see it, move your mouse cursor towards the top of the slide and the toolbar will reappear. When it reappears, you will see a downward arrow with a line under it, click on that – and that will allow you to download the PDF (this will work in the 1 Slide or 2 Slide PDF option).