You will accomplish more in four days at Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and North America Smart Energy Week than during any other week of the year!
- Network with the full range of industry experts, leaders, and professionals from the solar, energy storage, smart energy, microgrid solutions, distributed wind, geothermal, and EV infrastructure industry. See who's exhibiting.
- Meet face to face top suppliers and manufacturers.
- Discover new solutions and ideas that you can take back to explore and apply to your business.
- Check out your competition and spot new trends and innovations.
- Build your knowledge base in the most extensive conference program in the industry. There are over 100 education sessions throughout the event, including sessions right on the show-floor.
- Stay on top of policy developments that could affect your business—and talk to the policy makers themselves.
North America Smart Energy Week is headed to Salt Lake City, UT and the booming solar market is an obvious choice. In 2016, Utah soared into the Top-10 Solar State ranks.
- Utah's solar industry continues to be in the forefront of growth, with a growth projection of 1,079 MW over the next 5 years (ranks 15th).
- The state ranks 9th in the nation, with 1,650.74 MW installed, which powers 319,641 homes.
- There are 6,045 solar jobs and 142 (21 Manufacturers, 69 Installers/Developers, 52 Others) companies in Utah, including IKEA, which installed the state's largest commercial solar system.
- There is a total solar investment of $2.63 billion on solar installations in Utah.