SPI is committed to sustainability
Solar Power International and our partners at the Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) and the Smart Electric Power Alliance (SEPA) are committed to reducing the harmful impacts on our environment that our conference may cause. We recognize that our conference can have a direct or indirect impact on the local and global environment, and we are dedicated to promoting and understanding sustainability. We encourage our attendees, exhibitors, and vendors to make sustainable choices as often as possible.
See what SPI is doing to make the conference a green event:
- Demonstrating a microgrid in the Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace that a number of exhibitors will participate in to generate power to and use the power for their booths.
- Encouraging our exhibitors to practice sustainability in their booths. Exhibitors who are participating in the program can get recognition by filling out this form.
- Reducing the impact of signage and other products through by sustainable materials and re-using materials where possible
- Reducing the amount of waste through planning
- Making the choice to use recyclable products where possible
Our partners and vendors are committed to sustainable practices.