The Smart Electric Power Alliances prides itself on focusing on sustainable practices, including:
- Printing 70% less paper than last year.
- Building a booth at SPI made of sustainable materials
- Staying committed to being smart about the way SEPA uses energy - from a greater insistence to stay at hotel close to Las Vegas Convention Center and sending less staff to use the smallest carbon footprint.
- Increasing reliance on digital technology.
- In 2015, the SEPA staff partnered with GRID Alternatives to install solar on roofs.