SPI continues to lead the industry as the largest and fastest-growing solar trade show in North America. With an expanding footprint, that has added Energy Storage International, the entire smart building and microgrid ecosystem, we're excited to offer an even better event each year and look forward to seeing you at these future dates.
SPI & ESI 2019: Salt Lake City, UT., September 23-26
SPI is headed to Salt Lake City, Utah in 2019. The booming solar market is an obvious choice. In 2016, Utah soared into the Top 10 Solar State ranks, jumping ten spots to the sixth-highest spot in the nation.
- Utah's solar industry continues to be in the forefront of growth, with a growth projection of 977 MW over the next 5 years (ranks 16th).
- The state ranks 9th in the nation, with 1,626.99 MW installed, which powers 313,945 homes.
- There are 6,170 solar jobs and 106 (15 Manufacturers, 51 Installers/Developers, 40 Others) companies in Utah, including IKEA, which installed the state's largest commercial solar system.
- There is a total solar investment of $2352.85M on solar installations in Utah.
SPI 2020: Anaheim, CA., September 14-17
Mark your calendars for SPI 2020 as we return to Anaheim, CA, at the Anaheim Convention Center. California couldn't be a more fitting choice, as it continues to be a leader in the solar industry.
- California is the #1 state for solar, with 20,163.3 MW of solar energy currently installed. There is enough solar energy installed in the state to power 5,207,714 homes.
- There 2653 (457 Manufacturers, 1271 Installers/Developers, 885 Others) solar companies in the state, employing more than 100,050 people.
- Growth Projection and Ranking: 14,460 MW over the next 5 years (ranks 1st)
SPI 2021: New Orleans, LA., September 21-23
SPI & ESI ventures to New Orleans in 2021. Check back for more details.