Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and North America Smart Energy Week continues to lead the industry as the largest and fastest-growing energy events in North America. With an expanding footprint, that includes the Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace, Hydrogen+Fuel Cells International, and The Technical Symposium, we're excited to offer an even better event each year and look forward to seeing you at these future dates.
NASEW 2020: Anaheim, CA., September 14-17
Mark your calendars as we return to the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA. California couldn't be a more fitting choice, as it continues to be a leader in the solar industry.
- California is the #1 state for solar, with 20,163.3 MW of solar energy currently installed. There is enough solar energy installed in the state to power 5,207,714 homes.
- There 2653 (457 Manufacturers, 1271 Installers/Developers, 885 Others) solar companies in the state, employing more than 100,050 people.
- Growth Projection and Ranking: 14,460 MW over the next 5 years (ranks 1st)
NASEW 2021: New Orleans, LA., September 21-23
The largest solar and storage event in North America ventures to New Orleans in 2021.
Why New Orleans?
- Louisiana is on the rise in solar state-rankings (moving from 45th to 35th in 2018), with New Orleans leading the way as the state's pacemaker for energy change.
- The Big Easy ranks among the nation’s leading cities for solar power, ranking ninth for solar power per capita in 2017.