Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and North America Smart Energy Week continues to lead the industry as the largest and fastest-growing energy events in North America. With an expanding footprint, that includes the Smart Energy Marketplace + Microgrid , Hydrogen+Fuel Cells International, and Wind Energy International we're excited to offer an even better event each year and look forward to seeing you at these future dates.
New Orleans, LA, September 20-23, 2021
SPI, ESI & North America Smart Energy Week ventures to New Orleans in 2021 as the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center will host the largest energy event in North America.
Why New Orleans?
- Louisiana is on the rise in solar state-rankings, with New Orleans leading the way as the state's pacemaker for energy change.
- The Big Easy ranks among the nation’s leading cities for solar power, ranking ninth for solar power per capita in 2017.
Anaheim, CA, September 19-22, 2022
We return to one of the country's leaders in the smart, renewable energy space as the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA welcomes us back in 2022.
- California is the #1 state for solar, with 20,163.3 MW of solar energy currently installed. There is enough solar energy installed in the state to power 5,207,714 homes.
- There 2653 (457 Manufacturers, 1271 Installers/Developers, 885 Others) solar companies in the state, employing more than 100,050 people.
- Growth Projection and Ranking: 14,460 MW over the next 5 years (ranks 1st)
Las Vegas, NV, September 11-14, 2023
SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week heads back to Nevada, this time at the Sands Expo Las Vegas in 2023.
Anaheim, CA, September 9-12, 2024
The event will return to the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA in 2024.