It’s not just a solar show anymore. SPI, ESI & North America Smart Energy Week is the largest event in North America for the renewable energy industry, including solar, storage, smart energy, wind, hydrogen & fuel cells, geothermal, and EV infrastructure. Anchored by the flagship event, SPI, North America Smart Energy week brings together an extensive alliance of renewable energy leaders for four days of networking, education, and innovation that moves the industry forward. SPI, ESI & North America Smart Energy Week, has become the center of integration for the wider energy industry - with Energy Storage International (the largest energy storage event in North America, Smart Energy Marketplace + Microgrid, Hydrogen + Fuel Cells International, and Wind Energy International.
SPI sets the standard for solar events as the fastest growing and largest solar show in North America as recognized by Trade Show Executive and Trade Show News Network. SPI has also been among the Gold 100 for nine years running and named the 2017 "Best Use of Technology" and the 2016 "Stickiest Show Floor" by Trade Show Executive for the innovative ways in which attendees stay engaged. It's the only solar and storage event to receive such a distinction.
Solar Power International, Energy Storage International, and North America Smart Energy Week is the premier business-to-business event for professionals in the solar energy, energy storage, smart energy, hydrogen and related fields.
- More than 19,000 energy industry professionals attend, including 1,000+ international attendees through the IBP Program.
- More than 700 leading manufacturers, service providers, and vendors on the expo floor.
- Four days of power-packed ROI that will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete.
- View the 2019 list of attendees.
SPI, ESI, and North America Smart Energy Week attracts the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals, and information together in one comprehensive event that delivers:
- Peer-led educational programming designed to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and provide solutions for your business.
- Unique networking opportunities that allow you to solidify your current relationships and build new ones.
- Connections with industry vendors and professionals from North America and around the world as they showcase their newest products and services.
- Opportunities to expand in and with the U.S. market.