Solar Power International (SPI) and Energy Storage International (ESI) generates success for energy professionals and the global solar industry. SPI sets the standard for solar events as the fastest growing and largest solar show in North America as recognized by Trade Show Executive and Trade Show News Network. SPI has also been among the Gold 100 for eight years running and named this year's "Best Use of Technology" and the 2016 "Stickiest Show Floor" by Trade Show Executive for the innovative ways in which attendees stay engaged.
Under the umbrella of North America Smart Energy Week, SPI's expanded scope to reflects the growth of energy innovation through the addition of ESI, Hydrogen + Fuel Cells North America, and the Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace.
ESI is the largest energy storage conference in North America, featuring over 160 energy storage exhibitors on the show floor, dedicated full conference education, show floor education in Storage Central and an exclusive storage networking event.
SPI and ESI Facts
SPI and ESI are North America’s premier business-to-business events for professionals in the solar energy, storage and related fields.
- More than 19,000 energy industry professionals attend, including 1,000+ international attendees through the IBP Program.
- More than 700 leading manufacturers, service providers, and vendors on the expo floor.
- Four days of power-packed ROI that will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete.
- View the past attendees.
SPI and ESI attract the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals, and information together in one comprehensive event that delivers:
- Peer-led educational programming designed to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and provide solutions for your business.
- Unique networking opportunities that allow you to solidify your current relationships and build new ones.
- Connections with industry vendors and professionals from the U.S. and around the world as they showcase their newest products and services.
- Opportunities to expand in and with the U.S. market.