Maximize your time learning and networking in Anaheim by adding a workshop to your registration!
Workshops take place pre-conference on Monday, September 14 and post-conference on Thursday, September 17 and allow you the opportunity to earn NABCEP credits and dig deeper into the content of your choice. Workshop prices vary and must be purchased in addition to your event registration. Continental breakfast will be provided for workshops that start at 8:00 am on Monday and a coffee break will be provided for all workshops.
*Note: Registration for the SEPA Solar Integration Workshop is handled through a separate registration system. Please see the workshop description below for details and a link to register for that particular workshop.
SEPA Solar Integration Workshop: Turning Solar Into A Utility-Friendly Resource
Presented by Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA)
This new one-day workshop brings utilities, technology vendors and researchers together to explore the effective integration of solar power into the electric grid. Registration for this workshop is separate from SPI registration.Issues addressed will include:
- How to increase the ‘visibility’ of solar as a grid resource
- Managing solar variability on the distribution system on a real-time basis
- How solar is changing utility distribution planning
- Anticipating solar in day-ahead markets
- Integrating solar at the customer premise
- Enhancing the value of solar with energy storage and smart inverters
The program will be interactive, and speakers will draw upon results of solar integration technology demonstrations, pilots, and commercial deployments.
- Target Audience: Utility executives and managers who need to understand how solar integration affects their operations and businesses; staff engaged in distribution engineering, demand side management , power marketing, customer service, operations, resource and strategic planning.
Companies providing hardware and software solutions for the smart grid, technical project managers, software engineers, product managers and developers.
- $295 SEIA/SEPA Member & SPI Attendee
- $595 Non-Member & SPI Attendee
- $425 SEIA/SEPA Member & Workshop Only
- $725 Non-Member & Workshop Only