The New Energy Frontier
The smart energy market is the new frontier. By 2020, nearly $6 trillion will be spent on smart energy—and businesses will be the top adopters. Home, building automation, and smart energy technologies are natural compliments to the solar industry, as automation technologies focus on using energy more productively.
Everything comes together at Solar Power International (SPI) in The Smart Energy Microgrid Marketplace. We expanded footprint in 2017 to include the entire solar, storage, hydrogen fuel cells, and smart energy microgrid landscape. The marketplace featured a fully-functioning “live” microgrid, power conversion equipment, energy management systems, building and home smart energy products, electric vehicle charging stations, energy storage systems, and solar energy products—ultimately making the connection between solar, storage, hydrogen fuel cells, and smart energy.
WAYS TO PARTICIPATE
Basic Booth Package 10x10
$46.00 sqft, if member additional discount based on dues level
- Listing in the SPI Show Guide
- Listing in the online exhibitor list and online floor plan
- Four (4) booth personnel passes ($500 value)
- Ten (10) customer invitations ($2,500 value)
Booth and Product Demonstration
Member - $5,000 / Non-member - $5,850
Includes everything listed in Package One, plus:
- Recognition as a technology provider for the microgrid demonstration on the SPI website
- Recognition in emails to registered SPI attendees promoting the demonstration and microgrid marketplace*
*As time allows. Exhibitors must provide demonstration information no later than August 1, 2018.
Booth, Product Demonstration and Watt Level Sponsorship of SPI 2018
Member - $12,500 / Non-member - $15,000
Includes everything listed in Packages One and Two, plus:
- Recognition as a Watt level sponsor for SPI 2018 on the SPI website and on signage and banners at SPI 2018
- 10,000 priority points for SPI 2019 booth selection