SPI welcomes members of established media outlets who cover the solar power industry. As the largest solar power event in North America, Solar Power International is the place for you to:
- Gain a general overview of the state of the solar power industry
- Investigate the latest advances in solar power generation technologies
- Talk with a variety of companies and organizations about the impact of current policies, economics and trends on their business
- Hear industry forecasts, success stories and setbacks straight from professionals in the business
- Get the scoop on emerging markets
The tools and information we provide here and on-site will help you cover the event successfully. Register early so that you will receive our mailings and updates prior to the event.
Business Wire is SPI’s official newswire partner. They have set up a free news archive for all SPI-related press releases distributed over their wire service.
On-Site Resources for Media and Press
- Working press room
Press inquiries should be directed to Julie Parsons at email@example.com or 703-738-9469.
For media interested in advertising partnerships with SPI, please contact Carly Chomer at 240-207-2080 or firstname.lastname@example.org.