Solar Power International Announces Start-Up Alley Finalists
Panel of industry judges select 10 companies to participate in Start-Up Alley Challenge at SPI ’13
SPI Start-Up Alley’s panel of industry reviewers have narrowed the field of participants to 10 finalists. These impressive start-up companies will compete in the Start-Up Alley Challenge, held on Wednesday, October 23 during SPI ’13 in Chicago.
Start-Up Alley Semi-Finalists:
Lighting for Learning
renewz sustainable solutions inc.
Solar Site Design
Start-Up Alley is a new, featured show floor area at Solar Power International that will bring up-and-coming companies to the Expo to showcase what’s on the horizon for the solar industry. The challenge, which is the culmination of the show’s new Start-Up Alley program, is a pitch competition that allows the finalists to present their business plan to the panel of judges, listed below:
• Raghu Belur, Co-Founder/Vice President of Products & Strategic Initiatives, Enphase
• David Drescher, VP Wind & Solar, Exelon Generation
• Declan Flanagan, CEO, Lincoln Renewable Energy
• Adam Lerner, Vice President, McNally Capital
• Daniel Li, Wanxiang
• Steve Markscheid, Independent Director, Jinko Solar
• Jigar Shah, CEO, Jigar Shah Consulting
• Stephen Weiland, Vice President, KPMG