Solar Power International Justification Toolkit
The solar energy industry is in constant motion, which presents opportunities and challenges for industry professionals. Solar Power International delivers solutions to these challenges and practical and applicable tips, trends, and best practices to meet opportunity head on. In other words, you need to be at SPI each year to further your professional development and your company’s goals and vision by connecting with industry leaders, timely information, and new ideas and innovations.
Through a strong mix of products, people, and programs, SPI prepares you for today and the solar industry of the future. In just four days. Below is some helpful information to show the value of attending Solar Power International.
- General Tips
- Justification letter for your supervisor
- Full Conference Brochure for reference and sharing
- ASAE article about how to calculate ROI of the conference
Don’t Wait! Registration Rates Increase October 19.
There is no reason to wait until the last second to register. SPI has discounted rates through October 19, when onsite pricing goes into effect. Decide to attend TODAY and save your company money.
• See the latest solar technology innovations from nearly 700 of the industry leaders.
• Learn how to successfully implement these innovations into your operations to cut costs, maximize efficiency, improve visibility, and reduce risk.
• Meet and network with the community of solar energy manufacturers and professionals driving this industry forward.
• Gain insight into practical solutions to complex problems, including valuable skills that will equip you to do your job better.
• Access valuable information on solar policies that could impact the future of solar projects of all sizes.