SPI Attendee Marketing Overview
The SPI marketing team is firing on all cylinders to aggressively target industry professionals to deliver crowds to the conference sessions and show floor.
- Extensive direct mail campaign to nearly 80,000 industry prospects from past attendees to SEIA and SEPA members to new markets.
- Strategically packed interactive campaign with a variety of messaging tactics, including industry news and content-driven newsletters; event, education, and exhibit hall highlights and features; and registration deadline reminders.
- Strong relationships and marketing partnerships with industry organizations in the Midwest, across the country, and around the globe. Each formal partnership includes a marketing agreement that delivers extended outreach in individual states, US regions, nationally, and internationally.
- Partnerships with industry publications that yield more than 1 million print impresses and access to more than 200,000 unique subscribers.
- Strong social media campaign that utilizes SETS, SEIA, and SEPA platforms, as well as media and industry partners.
- Promotion and information-sharing to SEIA and SEPA members and prospects through each association’s newsletter and websites.
- Additional list acquisition in key markets and targeted markets to expand your reach beyond the loyal SPI attendees.