The Call for Posters is now closed.
Solar Power International is pleased to include Educational Posters as part of the education available at SPI. The educational poster area features 100 individual posters that address innovative solar projects, research, and educational programs.
Attend the Poster Reception on Monday, September 11 from 5:00 - 6:00 pm to network and speak one-on-one with other SPI attendees and poster representatives.
Note that final poster files are due no later than Thursday, July 13; no extensions will be granted due to the print deadline.
Posters will be reviewed by SPI, and notifications will be sent to submitters on a rolling basis. Upon acceptance, poster authors will be provided resources and guidance regarding the poster creation and submission process.
Educational Posters are an excellent opportunity for your company or university to get involved with Solar Power International and to gain additional value from the show by highlighting innovation, research, and solar ideas. The emphasis of the educational poster should be on the technical, economic, environmental, and/or policy benefits to the solar industry. Posters must demonstrate these benefits through hard data, comparative analysis, and objective discussion. Participating in the conference with a poster gives you an opportunity to reach out and let clients and financiers know about your research.
Note: Posters are meant to be educational in nature and may not include blatant marketing.
SPI organizers make it easy for you to participate!
In addition to providing templates, tips, and detailed instructions on developing your poster, SPI also prints and hangs your poster in the education corridor. For more information, please contact email@example.com. Note: Final poster files are due no later than Thursday, July 13, 2017, no exceptions.
Submitting a poster has many benefits, and allows you to do the following:
- Discuss your research and innovations one-on-one with industry leaders and financiers during the conference and at the Poster Reception.
- Receive a discounted Full Conference registration.
- Be seen as a thought-leader by your peers and potential clients.
- Gain additional ROI from attending the event.
- Distribute your work as a takeaway, available to all conference attendees.
- Receive recognition on the website and in the printed Onsite Guide.
- Receive guidance in the creation process and a stress-free onsite experience. SPI will print and hang all posters and provide handout and business card holders.
Don't just take our word for it! See what our previous poster submitters had to say.