Start-Up Alley – Booth # 3650
Start-Up Alley, located in booth # 3650 on the Expo floor, is a dedicated area specifically designed to promote up-and-coming ideas and companies in the solar industry. New to SPI ’13, Start-Up Alley offers a competitive forum for 18 early-stage solar companies to present their business proposals.
On Wednesday, October 23 from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., finalists will compete in the Start-Up Alley Challenge. This competition gives finalists the opportunity to pitch their business proposals to a panel of highly distinguished entrepreneurs, investors and industry leaders.
Start-Up Alley is an important addition to SPI, the solar industry, and your business. Mike Dershowitz, Start-Up Alley founding sponsor, gave great insight in a radio interview on why he supports the program. Need more reasons? Watch the Start-Up Alley Program Overview.
Congratulations to the Start-Up Alley Semi-Finalists:
The Start-Up Alley finalists, who will compete in the Start-Up Alley Challenge, are denoted with an asterisk (*).
Lighting For Learning*
renewz sustainable solutions inc.*
Solar Site Design*
SolarZentrum North America, Inc.
Start-Up Alley founding sponsors:
Interested in a sponsoring Start-Up Alley?
Industry leaders and visionaries make up Start-Up Alley judging panel
- Raghu Belur, Co-Founder/Vice President of Products & Strategic Initiatives, Enphase
- David Drescher, VP Wind & Solar, Exelon Generation
- Declan Flanagan, CEO, Lincoln Renewable Energy
- Adam Lerner, Vice President, McNally Capital
- Daniel Li, Wanxiang
- Steve Markscheid, Independent Director, Jinko Solar
- Jigar Shah, CEO, Jigar Shah Consulting
- Stephen Weiland, Vice President, KPMG