SPI 2014 Speaker Toolkit
SPI 2014 will attract over 15,000 professionals from all aspects of the solar industry. We’ve created a toolkit to help you promote your session or poster and engage attendees before you even step foot in Las Vegas.
Share your excitement about your involvement at SPI by downloading SPI banners. Promote your session or poster by using them in your social media profiles or email signature.
The SPI 2014 Registration Brochure is now available. View the online version and share with your colleagues.
Download and customize this email to promote your session or poster and share why SPI 2014 is the place to be if you’re in the solar industry.
Sample social media shares:
- Hoping to see some familiar faces at #SPIcon in Las Vegas Oct 20-23. Excited to share why the power of solar is #exponentiallybetter
- Joining the brightest minds in the solar industry for #SPIcon Oct 20-23 in Las Vegas @SPIcon
- First time speaker at @SPIcon 2014! Join me on <insert session date> to find out why solar is #exponentiallybetter
- Sharing why the power of solar is #exponentiallybetter at #SPIcon Oct 20-23 in Las Vegas @SPIcon
- Showcasing a poster @SPIcon 2014! Meet me for a drink at the Poster Reception on Wednesday, Oct 22 at 4:30 p.m. in Booth #5100
- #SPIcon is known for its #exponentiallybetter education, and the general sessions this year are no exception @SPIcon http://tinyurl.com/ogod4h8