We are excited for your participation as a speaker or poster representative at Solar Power International, and we know your colleagues and contacts will feel the same way!
We have created the Speaker Toolkit to help you promote your session content and/or poster. These free, turnkey tools will allow you to invite colleagues, explore and invite potential new contacts, and feature your content and engagement to thousands of attendees.
Social Media Posts and Banners
The official hashtag for SPI is #SPIcon. Join the conversation with your colleagues on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Looking for ideas on how to promote your involvement with the show? Find a link to your specific session or poster via https://www.eventscribe.com/2015/SPI/, once you find your session/poster, click “Tweet this” and you can copy and paste the link into any of the posts below.
Twitter tip: Follow @SPIconvention on Twitter.
Facebook tip: Like Solar Power International on Facebook.
If you type @ before writing Solar Power International, Facebook will allow you to tag the show in your post from a drop down menu. Tagging the show will increase your visibility to other attendees.
- I’m excited to participate in #SPIcon 2015. Attend [insert name of your panel or “the Poster Reception”] on [insert day/date/time]. [insert link]
- I will be presenting at #SPIcon in Anaheim on [insert topic]. I hope you’ll join me! [insert link]
- Interested in learning more about [insert topic]? Join me at #SPIcon on [Insert day/date/time of session or Poster Reception] to learn more [Insert Link]
- Honored to be joining thousands across the #solar industry to present about [insert topic] at #SPIcon [Insert link]
- There is only one #SPIcon. I will be there presenting on [insert topic]. I hope you’ll join me [Insert link]
Click on the banners below to download them and let others know you will be attending SPI this September.
Include Your Participation in Your Company Newsletter
An easy way to promote your session is in your company’s newsletter. Include a few short sentences about your participation at SPI, whether you are speaking on a panel, leading a workshop, or have an educational poster on display. Let the text below be your guide.
Solar Power International, September 14-17, Anaheim, CA
We are excited to announce that [insert your name] will be participating at SPI as a [insert speaker, workshop instructor, or poster representative]. Join [insert your first name] for [insert session name or “the Poster Reception”] where [he/she] will be discussing [insert short description]. Learn more and register for SPI at www.solarpowerinternational.com/attend/register/.
Personally Invite Colleagues
Send an email to your contacts letting them know about your participation at SPI. Use this template to help you get the word out.