Solar Heating & Cooling
NABCEP Solar Thermal Exam Preparatory Course
Monday, October 20 at 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. in Room 225
Veteran industry instructor Mark Thornbloom, with support from the North Carolina Solar Center and other veterans in the industry, offers a hands-on exam preparation course on the Job Task Analysis for the NABCEP Solar Thermal certificate. Attendees will learn what really matters, not just to pass the NABCEP test but also how to properly install a solar thermal system. Breakfast will be provided!
Presented by Mark Thornbloom, with support from NCCETC (formerly NC Solar Center)
NABCEP Credits: 4
Cost: $75 (Limited space available. Register now!)
Solar Heating & Cooling Symposium
Monday, October 20 at 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
and Tuesday, October 21 at 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. in Room 225
Join us for this two day solar heating and cooling symposium, featuring Keynote Speaker, Jigar Shah; strategic panel: New Frontiers: SHC Business Innovations Transforming the Industry; SHC Alliance meeting; The Next Growth Markets for Solar Heating and Cooling; SHC 2.0: Innovations Driving the Industry Into the Future; Solar Heating and Cooling’s Triple Bottom Line: Policy, Financing, and Utilities; and access to the Show Floor on Tuesday.
Registration Instructions – In our registration system, the Symposium is listed as a Workshop. Please follow the steps below:
- Enter your name and membership details
- Select a registration type
- If you would like to attend the Symposium only, select “Workshop Only” and proceed. ($200 member/$250 non-member)
- If you would like to attend the Solar Power International Full Conference – select “Full Conference” and add the Symposium when you get to the workshop screen. There is no charge, since the Symposium is included in the Full Conference registration price.
- If you would like to attend the Solar Power International Expo Only – select “Expo Only” and add the Symposium when you get to the workshop screen. ($200 member/$250 non-member)