Professional Women in Solar Networking Event
Creating the Future by Re-Creating the Workforce
3:00 pm – 4:00 pm, Tuesday, October 21 at the Las Vegas Convention Center
Also Supported by:
Women’s leadership is a global business issue. it needs to be addressed systemically across the enterprise and include the involvement of both women and men at all levels of leadership. The 8th Annual Professional Women in Solar networking event will focus on how C level executives and HR leaders work together to advance their organization’s talent agenda and competitive advantage by attracting, hiring, developing, retaining, sponsoring and promoting women in the solar industry.
Why you should attend:
- Knowledge of how men and women can join forces to create the workplace of the future
- Insights into the success factors of women in the C-suite and input into continuing research
- A new approach to assimilating a new generation of women leaders into organizations
- Awareness of senior roles in the marketplace available and being acquired by women
- Success stories from representatives of leading energy organizations on designing, implementing, sustaining and measuring women’s initiatives
- The important role that demographics, labor markets and consumer behavior across industries have on the future of women in the global economy
- New ideas and networks for building leadership capability across an enterprise including a call to action for advancing an unbiased workforce agenda leading to competitive advantage
For more information, please contact Dr. Isabelle Christensen at Christensen.email@example.com.