Educational Posters – Booth #5100 (Upper Level)
The Call for Posters is now accepting submissions
Located in the Exhibit Hall, posters facilitate the dissemination of research results, innovations, an analysis of a practical problem-solving effort, or recommended best practices.
Interested in submitting a poster?
The deadline to submit a proposal is Tuesday, March 18 at 11:59 pm PST.
Submitting a poster has many benefits, including the following:
- Discuss your research and innovations one-on-one with industry leaders and financiers during the conference and at the Poster Reception.
- Receive a substantially discounted registration rate.
- Distribute your work as a takeaway, available to all conference attendees.
- Receive recognition on the Website and in the printed Onsite Guide.
- Receive guidance in the creation process and a stress-free onsite experience. SPI will print and hang all posters and provide handout and business card holders.
Don’t just take our word for it! See what our previous poster presenters
had to say:
“The poster session was a great chance to discuss the work Cadmus does and learn more about the efforts of others to meet current challenges facing the renewable energy industry. The number of thoughtful conversations that I had throughout the week stemming from my poster presentation and the level of interest in the posters, was really wonderful.”
Sandra Brown, Associate, Cadmus, Energy Services Division
“SPI is a key trade show for us and we were thrilled to have the opportunity to participate in the poster presentations. It gave us excellent exposure to industry leaders and a unique chance to talk one-on-one about the performance degradation and product quality assurance issues impacting the solar industry.”
Sunny Rai, Regional VP, Renewable Energy, Intertek
“Solar Power International’s poster session was a worthwhile effort to help raise the collective knowledge of the solar power industry in a non-commercial atmosphere and it allowed visitors to engage with the information at their own pace. More companies and organizations should participate in this worthwhile effort!”
Daniel Sylawa, Bus. Development Mgr., Phoenix Contact, USA