- In 2016, Nevada installed 984 MW of solar electric capacity, ranking it forth nationally.
- There are currently more than 83 solar companies at work throughout the value chain in Nevada, employing 8,371 people.
- The 2,191.1 MW of solar energy currently installed in Nevada ranks the state forth in the country in installed solar capacity. There is enough solar energy installed in the state to power 360,000 homes.
- In 2016, $1,270.89 million was invested on solar installations in Nevada.
- Installed solar photovoltaic system prices in the U.S. have dropped steadily - 64% over the last five years in Nevada.
Four days of networking and education opportunities make SPI 2017 your one-stop to engage with the solar industry. There’s something for everyone – from Energy Storage, Utilities, C&I, Installers and more!