Registration will open in early 2017
Solar Power International is powered by SEIA and SEPA, the two leading non-profits that provide a voice for the solar industry. The event brings together all cross-sections of the industry for four days of innovation and collaboration.
Join 18,000 of your industry colleagues for SPI 2017 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, NV! Registration will open in early 2017. Join the mailing list to stay up-to-date on all things SPI.
If you are a member of national SEIA or SEPA, you are eligible for a discounted rate at SPI. Additional details are listed below.
2016 Registration Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC (SETS), 1737 King Street 6th Floor, Alexandria, VA 22314, Attn: Accounts Receivables. Time stamped or post marked date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed.
- Cancellations received on or before May 27, 2016 are eligible for a full refund minus a $50 handling fee.
- Cancellations received between May 28, 2016, and August 26, 2016, are eligible for 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after August 26, 2016 will not be eligible for refunds.
- Refunds will be processed immediately and will only be accepted 90 days after the close of the event. Please email email@example.com to request a refund.
- Cancellation of a registration does not automatically cancel the attendee’s hotel reservations.
Terms & Conditions
I acknowledge that I participate in SETS events and activities at my own risk, and I agree to hold harmless, release, and discharge SETS, Solar Energy Industry Association, Solar Energy Power Alliance, and any sponsors or providers to any of them, from any and all claims, actions, damages, losses, costs, expenses and liability of any kind, including but not limited to any personal injury or property damage claims, liquor or dram shop claims, intellectual property infringement claims, privacy or security claims, and/or contract claims, that may arise out of my attendance at or participation in a SETS event or activity.