Experience Las Vegas
Viva Las Vegas! With a city that never sleeps, there's no surprise that there's an infinite list of things to do. From the bright lights of the casinos and hotels, to fine dining, family adventures and more, Las Vegas will certainly keep you busy during your visit in September!
Eat + Drink
- You won't have to go too far for one of the city's hottest new restaurants! Situated right inside the Mandalay Bay is Libertine Social, a next-generation gastropub featuring modern cocktails.
- Just off the strip, drop by Nevada's No. 1 Brewery Ellis Island Brewery inside the Ellis Island Casino. Take a free brewery tour or satisfy those late-night cravings at their 24-hour restaurant!
- Sticking to the strip? Check out the hundreds of restaurants right down the street.
- Looking for those outlet deals? Head downtown to the Las Vegas North Premium Outlets for more than 150 designer and name-brand outlet stores.
- The Forum shops is unlike any other. Being paralleled to the likes of Via Condotti, Rodeo Drive and other prestigious shopping venues world-wide, visit their endless list of specialty shops.
- Las Vegas is home to some of the most spectacular shopping in the world. This list can go on forever!
Arts + Culture
- With a different exhibit each year, be sure to explore the life of Muhammad Ali at the Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art.
- The LINQ is home to over 250 classic cars, auto enthusiast's dream.
- There's a reason they claim to be the Entertainment Capital of the World. Check out the countless shows and events on and off the strip.
- Get up close and personal with your favorite super hero. Marvel’s Avengers S.T.A.T.I.O.N. is one of the strip's newest attractions.
- Rollercoasters, rock climbing, laser tag and other thrills ALL under a dome! Why wouldn't you head over here?
- Between the hotel pools, museums, M&M's World and more there is an endless list of fun activities for the family.
- Take your adventures off road. Escape the Vegas strip and check out some of the most scenic road and mountain rides in the southwest on a bike ride with McGhie's Tours.
- Las Vegas is home to some of the nation's best golf courses, including a few resting right on the strip like the No. 1 Golf Destination in Las Vegas.
- You don't have to venture too far to enjoy an adventurous day on Lake Mead.
- A first-time visitor? You can't forget the iconic Welcome to Las Vegas Sign—now solar powered!
- Snap a shot with your favorite celebrity at Madame Tussauds Interactive Wax Attraction at the Venetian, which features more than 100 wax replicas.
- Go 203 feet over the Las Vegas Strip on the Big Apple Coaster inside New York, New York.