Call for Proposals – Now Accepting Submissions
Education Sessions and Posters
Solar Power International is currently accepting proposals from industry, business, and thought leaders, who are helping shape the future of solar power.
Solar Power International is the nation’s premier education and business-to-business event for professionals in solar energy and related fields. No other conference provides the scope, access to experts, and cutting-edge information needed for solar success.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to immerse yourself fully in the industry, learn every aspect of it, and strategize real solutions that can expand the development of solar power and most significantly, grow your business.
Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST
All proposals must be submitted online. Please thoroughly review the Submission Guide for additional instructions. Submissions may be edited until the March 18 deadline.
Solar Power International is seeking outstanding leaders who are:
- Engaging speakers;
- Innovative and interactive communicators;
- Cutting-edge thinkers; and
- Practitioners of adult learning techniques.
Preference will be given to proposals that clearly articulate three learning objectives and relate to up to two of the following target market(s):
- Utility Scale Project Developers, Integrators, and EPC’s
- Commercial Project Developers, Integrators, and EPC’s
- Multi-state Residential & Large Residential, Solar Projector Developers, Integrators, and EPC’s
|Tuesday, March 18||Call for Proposals closes at 11:59 PM PST|
|May||Submitters receive notification of decision via email|
|June||Conference Call #1|
|July||Conference Call #2|
|August||Conference Call #3|
|Monday, September 15||Final presentations due|
- All proposals must be submitted online by Tuesday, March 18, 2014. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Submissions must clearly articulate learning objectives. The best learning objectives include a behavior shift (i.e. Participants will be apply, integrate, explain, analyze, etc.) For tips on how to write your learning objectives, read the Submission Guide.
- Proposals may not exceed 300 words.
- Sales pitches for products or companies will be automatically rejected.
- The Advisory Committee may combine presentations they feel complement each other to make a stronger session.
- Submitters will be notified by email. Decisions are final.