Call for Proposals – Application Closed
Education Sessions and Posters
Solar Power International is seeking outstanding leaders who are:
- Engaging speakers;
- Innovative and interactive communicators;
- Cutting-edge thinkers; and
- Practitioners of adult learning techniques.
Preference will be given to proposals that clearly articulate three learning objectives and relate to up to two of the following target market(s):
- Utility Scale Project Developers, Integrators, and EPC’s
- Commercial Project Developers, Integrators, and EPC’s
- Multi-state Residential & Large Residential, Solar Projector Developers, Integrators, and EPC’s
|Sunday, March 23||Call for Proposals closes at 11:59 PM PST|
|June||Submitters receive notification of decision via email|
|July||Conference Call #1|
|August||Conference Call #2|
|September||Conference Call #3|
|Wednesday, October 1||Final presentations due|
- All proposals must be submitted online by Sunday, March 23, 2014. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Submissions must clearly articulate learning objectives. The best learning objectives include a behavior shift (i.e. Participants will be apply, integrate, explain, analyze, etc.) For tips on how to write your learning objectives, read the Submission Guide.
- Proposals may not exceed 300 words.
- Sales pitches for products or companies will be automatically rejected.
- The Advisory Committee may combine presentations they feel complement each other to make a stronger session.
- Submitters will be notified by email. Decisions are final.