Features of the SPI mobile app
* Message other attendees.
* View exhibitors and schedule your booth visits.
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy conference attendance.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Download the Presentations
If you are unable to access the SPI mobile app, a desktop version is available. All attendees MUST use their badge number and the email used to register in order to access the same functions available to mobile app users.
How to download presentations from SPI/ESI (Available to Full Conference Attendees Only):
- After clicking the "Access Desktop Version" button, above you will be directed to our app website - Click “Login”
- Once logged on, select the menu button on the top left of the screen.
- On the menu, select "Summary"
- Click "All Presentations." A complete list of presentations will appear.
- Click directly on the presentation you want to view (presentations have the printer icon next to them.
- When the page opens, click Export PDF. Select if you want 1 slide per page or 3 slides per page with the notes lines
Give it a few moments and it will create a PDF for you. Once it is created you will see a floating toolbar at the top of the page.If you do not see it, move your mouse cursor towards the top of the slide and the toolbar will reappear. When it reappears, you will see a downward arrow with a line under it, click on that – and that will allow you to download the PDF (this will work in the 1 Slide or 2 Slide PDF option).