The solar industry is thriving in North America and worldwide, and that means one thing… It’s time to learn, grow, connect and compete at Solar Power International, October 20-23, 2014 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
If your success is connected to the solar energy industry, Solar Power International is a must-attend event. Solar Power International (SPI) is North America’s largest and most comprehensive business event for professionals like you. You will accomplish more in four days at SPI than during any other week of the year!
- Network with distributors, installers and contractors, engineering firms, architects, builders and developers, investors and financiers, and more—the full range of industry experts, leaders, and professionals.
- Meet face to face top suppliers and manufacturers.
- Discover new solutions and ideas that you can take back to explore and apply to your business.
- Check out your competition and spot new trends and innovations.
- Build your knowledge base in the most extensive conference program in the industry.
- Stay on top of policy developments that could affect your business—and talk to the policy makers themselves.
With a variety of registration offerings, SPI is tailored to your business needs and budget.