SPI continues to lead the industry as the largest and fastest-growing solar trade show in North America. With an expanding footprint, that has added the entire smart building and microgrid ecosystem, we're excited to offer an even better event each year and look forward to seeing you at these future dates.
SPI 2018: Anaheim, CA, September 24-27
Mark your calendars for SPI 2018 as we return to Anaheim, CA, September 24-27, at the Anaheim Convention Center. California couldn't be a more fitting choice, as it continues to be a leader in the solar industry.
- California is the #1 state for solar, with 18,296 MW of solar energy currently installed. There is enough solar energy installed in the state to power 4,732,000 homes.
- In 2016, 5,095.5 MW was installed in California (1st in 2016).
- There are 2,459 solar companies in California, employing more than 100,050 people (1st in 2016).
- In 2016, $8,376.53 million was invested on solar installations in California.
SPI 2019: Salt Lake City, UT, September 23-26
SPI is headed to Salt Lake City, Utah in 2019. The booming solar market is an obvious choice. In 2016, Utah soared into the Top 10 Solar State ranks, jumping ten spots to the sixth-highest spot in the nation.
- Utah's solar industry continues to be in the forefront of growth. In 2016, 1,240.6 MW was installed (2nd in the country).
- The state ranks 6th in the nation, with 1,489 MW installed, which powers 292,000 homes.
- There are 4,408 solar jobs and 92 companies in Utah, including IKEA, which installed the state's largest commercial solar system.
- In 2016, $1,585.33 million was invested on solar installations in Utah.
SPI 2020: Anaheim, CA, September 14-17
SPI heads back to Anaheim, CA in 2020.