Where and when will SPI ’14 take place?
SPI will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, Nevada, October 20-23, 2014.
How many exhibitors are at SPI’14?
More than 600 exhibiting companies.
Are there guest badges for future exhibitors?
No, but you can contact Jeff McQuilkin at email@example.com to schedule a visit to the show floor.
Are children allowed to attend SPI?
No infants or children under the age of 18 are allowed on the exhibit floor or in education sessions.
What is the cost of registration?
Fees vary depending on the type of registration you choose. Please click on the Register tab for a complete list of 2014 Registration Fees.
How can I get the discounted member registration rate?
To get the discounted member rate, you must be a member of either SEPA or national SEIA when you register. New membership takes up to 72 hours to process.
Is there a student rate?
Yes, we do offer a special student rate, but please note that we do not have any student scholarships available. Registration information is available online.
How do I make a hotel reservation?
Solar Power International has negotiated discounted hotel rates to help you save money while you are in Las Vegas for the event. For more information about the hotels and rates, please visit Travel & Accommodations. Please note that the housing deadline is September 25, 2014.
What is the SPI policy on photography?
A professional photographer will be on site to document Solar Power International and event activities. Photographs and video footage are the sole property of Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC. By registering for and/or attending this event, you consent to being recorded or photographed for press or promotional purposes without limitation or compensation. All images submitted through any show management tool or device will be considered the property of Solar Energy Trade Shows, LCC upon submission and can be used for press and/or promotional purposes without limitation or compensation. All submitted pictures will be reviewed by show management for approval before use.
What is the SPI cancellation policy?
Payment must be received at time of registration in order to secure the current registration rate. If payment is not received, then the payment due will be determined by the current registration rate at time of payment.
- Cancellations received on or before August 29, 2014 will be eligible for full refunds minus a $50 handling fee.
- Cancellations received between August 30 and September 20, 2014 will be eligible for a 50% refund minus a $100 handling fee.
- Cancellations received after September 21, 2014 will not be eligible for refunds.
- Cancellation of a registration does not automatically cancel the attendee’s hotel reservations.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC (SETS), 1737 King Street 6th Floor, Alexandria, VA 22314, Attn: Lisa Wagner. Time stamped or post marked date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed.
What happens when show policies are updated?