Frequently Asked Questions
Where and when will SPI 2015 take place?
SPI will be held at the Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, California, September 14-17, 2015.
How many exhibitors are at SPI?
More than 600 exhibiting companies.
Are there guest badges for future exhibitors?
No, but you can contact Jeff McQuilkin at email@example.com to schedule a visit to the show floor.
Are children allowed to attend SPI?
No infants or children under the age of 18 are allowed on the exhibit floor or in education sessions.
What is the cost of registration?
Registration costs vary. Please review the registration page for additional details.
How can I get the discounted member registration rate?
To get the discounted member rate, you must be a member of either SEPA or national SEIA when you register. New membership takes up to 72 hours to process.
Is there a student rate?
Yes, we do offer a special student rate, but please note that we do not have any student scholarships available.
How do I make a hotel reservation?
Solar Power International has negotiated discounted hotel rates to help you save money while you are in Las Vegas for the event. More information regarding 2015 housing will be available soon.
What is the SPI policy on photography?
A professional photographer will be on site to document Solar Power International and event activities. Photographs and video footage are the sole property of Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC. By registering for and/or attending this event, you consent to being recorded or photographed for press or promotional purposes without limitation or compensation. All images submitted through any show management tool or device will be considered the property of Solar Energy Trade Shows, LCC upon submission and can be used for press and/or promotional purposes without limitation or compensation. All submitted pictures will be reviewed by show management for approval before use.
What is the SPI cancellation policy?
Payment must be received at time of registration in order to secure the current registration rate. If payment is not received, then the payment due will be determined by the current registration rate at time of payment.
- Substitutions are allowed by individuals within the same company, prior to the event or onsite. There will be a $25 substitution fee for any substitution. Substituting multiple individuals on a multi-day registration is not permitted.
- All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Solar Energy Trade Shows, LLC (SETS), 1737 King Street 6th Floor, Alexandria, VA 22314, Attn: Accounts Receivables. Time stamped or post marked date will be the date of the cancellation request if the cancellation falls on a deadline and the amount refunded is disputed.
- Cancellations received on or before May 29, 2015 will be eligible for full refunds minus a $50 handling fee.
- Cancellations received between May 30, 2015 and August 28, 2015 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received after August 28, 2015 will not be eligible for refunds.
- Refunds will be processed after the end of the event.
- Cancellation of a registration does not automatically cancel the attendee’s hotel reservations.
What happens when show policies are updated?