About Solar Power International
SPI Generates Success for Solar Energy Professionals and the Global Solar Industry.
Solar Power International (SPI) is North America’s premier business-to-business event for professionals in solar energy and related fields.
- More than 15,000 solar energy industry professionals from 75+ countries attend.
- More than 700 leading manufacturers, service providers, and vendors on the Expo floor.
- Four full days of power-packed ROI that will help you grow, learn, connect, and compete.
SPI brings the full range of industry ideas, experts, professionals, and information together in one comprehensive event that delivers:
- Peer-led educational programming designed to exchange ideas, share lessons learned, and provide solutions for your business.
- Unique networking opportunities that allow you to solidify your current relationships and build new ones.
- Connections with industry vendors and professionals from the U.S. and around the world as they showcase their newest products and services.
- Opportunities to expand in and with the U.S. market.
The Future of Solar
Solar Power International is a global event that drives buying decisions and business solutions for the entire solar energy industry.
- In 2012, PV installations grew a head-turning 76 percent.
- Experts predict continued solar PV growth of 29% over 2012.
- The estimated market value for 2012 photovoltaic installations: $11.5 billion.
- All market segments—residential, commercial, and utility—showed growth in 2012.